We may share your personal information with third parties including:
- other entities within our group, as part of our regular reporting activities, in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise, for assistance in relation to marketing and business development or in connection with the operation of group-wide functions and services
- professional advisers, including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers to the extent such information is relevant to their performance of their services
- regulators and government bodies
- IT service providers (such as cloud services providers, IT consultants and software-as-a-service providers)
- any of our service providers where such information is relevant to their performance of such services. These include advertising, marketing and website analytics providers and some of these providers may collect personal information directly from the Site.
Our email marketing communications
Your personal information is processed in connection with our email marketing communications by Klaviyo, an email service provider, with its corporate address 125 Summer Street, Floor 6, Boston, MA, 02110. Klaviyo (www.klaviyo.com) acts on our behalf and processes your personal information on our instructions.
Links from the Site to Third-Party Websites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. Turtle Beach is not responsible for the content or the collection or use of personal information by such third-party websites. Please refer to the privacy policies of the third-party website to learn about how they handle your personal information.
Links to the Site from Third-Party Websites
Turtle Beach may use outside marketing companies to place advertisements or links to the Site on third-party websites. The marketing company or the operator of such third-party website may collect information about people who click on an advertisement for or link to the Site. Turtle Beach is not responsible for the collection or use of information by such marketing companies or third-party websites. Please refer to their privacy policies to learn about how they handle your personal information.
Accounts owned or controlled by Third-Parties
You may choose to create accounts on websites or platforms owned or controlled by third-parties to purchase our products. These third parties may use your information for their own purposes, including for behavioral advertising and analytics purposes. Turtle Beach does not control and is not responsible for the collection, use or other processing of your information by these third parties through the accounts you create with them. Please refer to their privacy policies to learn about how they handle your personal information.
Merger or Acquisition; Legal Compliance
We may share your personal information with third parties in the context of the possible sale or restructuring of our business. We may also share your personal data with a regulator or to otherwise comply with applicable law or judicial process or if we reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protection our rights and/or to comply with judicial or regulatory proceedings, a court order or other legal inquiries. You should also be aware that courts may have the authority under certain circumstances to permit personal information and other information about usage of the Site to be shared or transferred to third parties without your permission.